Monday, May 9, 2011

A Square A Day In May: Kata Square

I finally finished my second square. I had final exams last week and I got behind... really behind. ;) So now I'm playing catch up.
Here's my Kata Square. I really love the way the navy and the teal yarn look together.  It also turned out significantly less wavy than my first square.  I'm super happy about that.

My parent's new dog Joe was quite taken with my ball of lime green yarn, he thought it was a toy for him.  My dad had to rescue it for me.


I've begun my Maggie's Square, but I haven't finished my last few rows on it yet.  I think I'm going to add rows in between working on my other squares so I won't get a tired of it.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. I have looked at so many squares now I am not sure where I have been, but I know i have turned a corner.

    ReplyDelete