Sunday, April 24, 2011

Final Exam Avoidance

So I went home this weekend for the last time before final exams, and I'm not ready for this semester to end.  So instead of working on my 10 page paper and french presentation I was rearranging my room to fit all of the stuff I'll be bringing back from my dorm room and making this collage!


I made the whale for a presentation in high school and it's been in my art folder ever since. I found it when I was going through my closet and wanted to put it on my wall but didn't have anything to go up with it, and hence this collage began.  Nothing is glued down though, so when I'm tired of it my frame will once again be repurposed.  Before I made this the frame held movie tickets.

I also started crocheting circles to start making my first afghan.  I fell in love with the Fairy Tale Blanket on Le monde de Sucrette's blog and I'm currently working on one of my own.  I don't have nearly enough colors of yarn at the moment because I only recently started crocheting in earnest but I hope to rectify that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment