Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello World

So this is my first endeavor in blogging so here goes nothing.  I recently signed up for an honors crafting class for the fall 2011 semester that's about the history of handcrafting.  I've decided to use it as a reason to finally get my but in gear and actually complete all of the crafting projects I've ever wanted to do.  Over the course of the summer I'm supposed to learn to knit or crochet.  I personally only have the most basic of crocheting skills.  My grandmother attempted to teach me, but since I'm left handed a few things got lost in translation.  I've decided not only to learn both knitting and crocheting this summer but to attempt to finish at least one project every other week untill classes start in the fall, so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment